venerdì 21 agosto 2015

I introduce myself

Ciao a tutti!
My name's Arianna Gambirasi, I was born in Venice, I'm an Art Historian ad a local official guide.
I got my degree in modern art at the University Ca' Foscari of Venice, I'm specialized in the Venetian and Italian Renaissance.
I've been the Registrar of the Museo Correr on Saint Mark's Square; I'm the President of a venetian cultural Association that organizes conferences, lessons, exibitions.
I believe that Culture, Art and Nature are three important things in life. Culture, Art and Nature mean Beauty.
In Italy and in Venice there's beauty everywhere....and Beauty needs responsability too.
Thanks to this blog I would like to share the Beauty I have around me with you ☺

Thank you, kisses and ciao ciao!!!!! 👋👋😉😉

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento